Thursday, May 17, 2007

WEDDINGS!!! I LOVE WEDDINGS!!!

So our dear friends Crystal and Bryan were married on May 6th. It was an absolutely beautiful day and we were "all" honoured to be a part of it. I was a bride's maid, Jewel was a flower girl and her daddy walked her down the aisle (oh yeah, he was also an usher). It was way too cute and I cried like a baby. Jewel was one of three flower girls, all had matching dresses and all walked down together, it was super cute because Jewel can't walk, so Adrian followed behind the two older flower girls holding bug. So in essence I guess you could say Adrian was the four and largest of the flower girls ;) Jewel had just woke up from a little nap so she was glaring something fierce as Adrian trotted her down the aisle. One day Bug will get married and Adrian will get to accompany her once more down the aisle and I will have to smile again with tears streaming down my face... hopefully she wont glare next time;)

Jewel enjoying some milk after her duties were complete.
Jewel in her gorgeous dress, thanks Unlce and Auntie Meier!!
Auntie Olvia (Crystal's sister) Jewel and Jewel's Mom

No comments: