Thursday, February 1, 2007

This is how I spent my 1 Month birthday...

This is the first time Jewel actually followed something with her eyes, I know the novelty of a first child, but sad to say she followed the puppies not her mommy... they were flying puppies which is a little bit more exciting than the milk parlor.



I am on to you puppies, you are no more real than that unicorn they keep leaving me with.


Then she spent part of the day lounging on her duck blanket... there seems to be an animal theme here...



Thanks Brandi-lee and Chris for this very fashionable frog onesie!


Thank you Autie Crystal for her pilots hat!

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute! And she's getting big too!

AshleyMohr said...

You finally put batteries in the swing - good for you. It works doesn't it!

Ash