Monday, December 25, 2006

1:40 pm, Monday December 25th

No baby yet... but I'm sure we're getting close. (I feel like I'm journaling for some fiction novel like 'The Journey to the Center of the Earth.')

-It's been 24 days since we last drank of the suns warm rays. The team is trying to stay positive, but I can't help but feel as though this might last forever. To dwell on such a thought would be pure suicide, so I cast myself into deep mathematical calculations during any down time. Fred the cook has not been so fortunate as to find sanctuary for his sanity. He remains silent while we travel, but upon stopping, sheds his clothes and begins lecturing on the finer points of flower arrangement. Surely such madness awaits all of us.

1 comment:

Kaelen's Mama said...

Hi! It's Kaelen! We're waiting for you little friend! Have a nice Christmas in your Mommy's belly!